Thursday, December 17, 2009

Barbies in Shanghai :)

Might seem strange to have a whole post dedicated to barbies at my age, but hey... I never got to see something like that when I was a kid, so why not to return to childhood for a moment... wanna join?;)

So there is a huuuuge 6 floor Barbie Store in Shanghai - dream come true for all the little ladies out there: barbies, fashion runway, day spa, doll design center, barbie cafe, etc... and even as an adult it`s hard not to be amazed by this pink wonderland!

I`m a barbie girl, in my barbie world...life in plastic..is fantastic ;) (that`s what happens during weekends!)

Barbie style






Turns out there are barbies of different nationalities...

CHINESE

PUERTO RICAN

RUSSIAN

NATIVE AMERICAN

SOUTH AFRICAN

PERUVIAN

PARISIAN

GERMAN

LITTLE BARBIE FASHION SHOW :)


BARBIE CAFE


1 comment:

kristel said...

it was a nice suprise to see new things in your blog, after i came home yesterday. barbies are interesting but for me was actually the architecture and design of the shop itself (and the gils and boys toilet) more interesting ;)