Monday, December 20, 2010

DO RE MI :)

I have finally had my Chinese musical première: last Saturday I felt like Maria from "Sounds of Music" and with 7 cute Chinese "von Trap" kids performed the song "Do Re Mi" :)

And here`s the reason why... opening ceremony & press conference of English language contest in Rizhao organised by my school



After the event I was told there were ~ 4000 ppl attending (and I seemed to be the only foreigner :))...quite an audience!


On stage :)

By the "costumes" of some kids you may guess that there was no heating in the hall...


Backstage after the performance :)



After the performance there was a Chinese TV star telling about competition and motivating students to participate in the competition...meanwhile I signed more that 100 autographs for kids (felt like a local star ;)))... after this I really feel sorry for the celebrities having to sign on regular basis... exhausting!!!!!!

Next performance during X-mas party this Saturday! Stay tuned ;)

No comments: