Monday, September 10, 2012

New York: paparazzi mode ;)

Writing about New York from Rizhao is somewhat... strange :) 
(anyway, I`m back from a great holiday in Latvia+NY.....I will write about Latvia some other time ;)


New York has a surprise behind (almost) every corner!
In 2 weeks time with no special intention I managed to bump into 3 film sets: 
WHITE COLLAR (never seen it!)
GOSSIP GIRL (love it!)
GLEE (love it!)


WHITE COLLAR 
(57 street/ave 8)
This one I am not familiar with...but I`ve been told the main lead is hot!




GOSSIP GIRL
 (65 street West of Central park)
I suddenly saw Blake Lively and Michelle Trachtenberg inside Atlantic Grill as I was passing by... cool!
Then I was hanging out with fans for some 30 minutes before continuing to a musical :) 
Looking forward to season 6 episode 4 ;)


Michelle Trachtenberg (Georgina Sparks)





 GLEE
(Washington square)




Lea Michele = Rachel Berry



Chris Colfer = Kurt 



More about my 2 weeks in NY in the next posts ;)

No comments: